Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Tadika Chim Sports Day

(Outdated post)

Its 11 Nov, my birthday! Instead of celebrating by taking a day off (like every working adult). I have to wake up early to send little gal to her sport day.


Three schools


The programs of the day was the introduction of the three schools, opening ceremony, then some preformances from the three schools. Then start the sport events. She was in the second one - "Dress for school".





She was the 6th in the row. She kept telling me when she went back to school after a week long of high fevers and false measles...



She didn't know I was standing next to her
They did not get the top three. Neither was her in the top three of her class... So, I requested that they release her earlier...







Two of us take some pictures while waiting for Daddy to pick us up.


No comments: